Monday, April 18, 2011

"The Dream I Want to Fulfill"


I have a lot of dreams in my life to fulfill. Dreams are really amazing. I like to dream. I'm always surrounded by some good and bad dreams. My first dream is to establish in United States of America. As we know it's not easy to establish in U.S.A without any struggle. So, my first step of my dream is to establish in U.S.A. Then I want to finish my study to get a better job. After that, I want to fulfill my parent’s dreams. What ever they want, and whatever they need I want to fulfill those. If I become a rich person, then want to help all poor people around the whole World. I know that it's not easy for me, but I have to do this to save our world. I want every rich people of our world to help poor peoples around the world. If it happens then our world will change. We will be able to save our world.  
Finally I want to say that, my final dream is to save the whole world. And I want to support them who want to save the world. Our intention should be positive. We should look forward to save the world together. We know that our world is becoming weaker. At this moment our world need our help because his ice is melting, he is becoming warmer, his internal temperature is increasing rapidly, he is having the lack of trees etc. So, we can say that our world needs our cordial help.

No comments:

Post a Comment