Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Green Beauty of Bangladesh"


Everyone in this world loves their country. I also love my homeland Bangladesh. It's in South-Asia. Most of the country in this world is developed, but my country is one of the undeveloped countries. It's not as strong as any other countries, but it has an awesome beauty that no countries have. Our country mostly called Greenland, because on map you will find it green. Now I miss my country a lot, because now I'm in U.S.A. I miss those days when I played Cricket in the field with my friends. Cricket is an Asian game. I also miss my village a lot, where I played, raced, danced etc. Apparently I miss my mother a lot. She is the woman who always supports me a lot. My whole life depends on her. She never scolds me about anything. She is my idol of life.
           I'm living with my father & my sister in U.S.A. My mother is in my country. We are trying to bring her back to U.S.A. This process is going to take at least 1 year.  If she get the visa from embassy, I would be the one who will be happy a lot. So, I'm waiting for that day when my mother is going to come to U.S.A. Thus, U.S.A. is going to be beautiful to me by my mother love. After that I'm not is going to feel lonely in U.S.A. I pray to God to make me the perfect son of my mother. Also I want to make my country one of the best country in the world. This will take much time, but I want to do it for my country anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment