Thursday, November 4, 2010

"My Future Plan of Life"

        
We don't know our future. We don't know what will happen in future. Our future depends on the work of presents. Such as if we do good work at now, we will have good result in future. If we do bad things, we will have bad result. Some of us don't believe in future. It happens when our present is in poor condition. I also believe in my presents, because I believe if I make my present useful, then my future will be good. That's why I am trying to be a good student in my school. I also have a future plan of my life.
  In future I want to be an astronaut. I know it's not easy for me, but I have to do it. Our modern world mostly depends on science. So, I want to lead my life toward the door of science. Then I want to see the success of my life. I want to be a successful man who can depend on himself. Also I want to help poor people. I love my mother a lot. So, this will be a big gift for my mother. I will never keep her unhappy. I always pray to God for her. Also I hope I will die before her, because I can't see her death. I want to be a perfect son of my mother. I will not do anything bad without her concern. After becoming an astronaut I want to get the blessing of all people in this world. If I can't become an astronaut then I will be a scientist, but I will not lose my hope. Thus I want to get the key of success of my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment