Friday, November 19, 2010

A Memorable Eid Day in U.S.A.

Eid is a big celebration for Muslim's. There are two Eid in Islam. One is Eid-ul-Fitr, and another is Eid-ul-Adha. At those days all Muslims like to celebrate their Eid with their relatives. We go to our neighbor’s house. We all pray together at mosque. On Eid-ul-Fitr we just celebrate and pray to Allah, but on Eid-ul-Adha we slaughter cow or goat to for the peace and happiness of our Muslim life.
Recently we celebrated Eid-ul-Adha on Tuesday November 16th, 2010. That day I didn't come to school, because it is a big celebration for our Muslim nation. On morning at eight we went to the mosque to pray to Allah. After finishing that prayer we went to San Antonio for a goat to slaughter. We all went their by two of our cars. It took us one and a half hour to reach at San Antonio. Then we choose our goat to slaughter. At the middle of field my uncle Sharif has slaughtered two goats. Then we remove the skin of that goat. After that we separate the meat from the bone. Later we put all of the goat meat into a big container. It was 5 at the evening. We have been prepared to leave. My uncle told me to drive the car to home. I became so excited after hearing that. Then I drove the car in the highway for about two hours. Then I reached at home safely with my relatives. Then at night we ate meat together and enjoy the whole night. Thus I celebrated my Eid day in U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment